Who We Are
To see people and our world changed by Jesus.
WHAT WE SEE
We see The Church as a one man show, it’s all about Jesus.
We see ourselves as The Church. One church, one body, multi generational, multi ethnic.
We see The Church that points to Jesus.
We see The Church that disciples to Jesus.
We see The Church that welcomes like Jesus.
NEXT STEPS: connect | grow | team | lead
- With God : If you would like to know God, we’d love to invite you to join our next Alpha course. You can find out when the next one starts by contacting us in the box below.
- With Others
- PATHWAY: Pathway is a discipleship resource designed to introduce you to Jesus. It enables you to enter a relationship with Jesus and equips you disciple others to Jesus. You can join a Pathway group today.
- LIFEGROUPS: Lifegroup is all about connecting you with others who are on this journey of growing in Christ. Life groups happen all over the Northern Suburbs. Find out the nearest one to you by contacting us below.
- GROWTH COURSES:
Grow in the Word – starting late August
The Cross & The Crescent – starting September
Growing through Grief – starting November
- Join the Team:
- Mission Team: – next trip to Hope Village will be this coming October.
- Others to Christ
- Others to Connect
- Wherever God has put you
The Church is a part of the Apostolic Church Australia, which is one of the denominations within the Pentecostal family of churches. It is a world-wide denomination having commenced in Wales in the early 1900’s. It holds to all the early creeds of historic Christianity and is in perfect harmony with orthodox Christian doctrine.
- The one and living God eternally existent in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture
- Repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith, and eternal separation from God of the unrepentant
- Virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, Second Coming and eternal kingdom reign
- Justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ
- The sacraments of baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper
- The security of the believer as he abides in Christ
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for belivers, with signs following
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church which is the Body of Christ
- Church government, ministry and administration by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers; and
- The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.